Hiring: Marketing Manager at The Boulevard, Banbridge (Maternity Cover)
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: The Boulevard
Reporting to: Centre Director
The Boulevard is currently recruiting for a full time Marketing Manager to cover maternity for 12months based in Banbridge.
The successful applicant will be working with interntional brands such as Levis, Kate Spade, Nike, Adidas etc. We are seeking a dymanic, hands on individual focused on achieving the following objectives:
- To work along with our appointed Marketing Agency to develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Drive footfall and turnover at The Boulevard
- Maximise new customer generation both local and cross-border customers
- Increase brand awareness in line with the target customer profile
- Maximise the frequency of repeat visits
- Firmly establish The Boulevard as Northern Irelands Premium outlet shopping and tourist destination
- Develop and deliver promotions and the annual events calendar to support footfall and brand objectives with the assistance of our external marketing agent.
- Work closely with the management team to create, co-ordinate and deliver marketing activity that fits in line with the companies KPI’s
- On the ground delivery of innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty, maximize dwell time, spend and visitor footfall.
- New Store opening strategies– from initial conversations to concept of a “not to be missed opening” event.
- Assist and manage the provision of social media and website accounts, including content ideas, imagery and implementation schedules.
- Manage relationship with brand head offices to co-ordinate promotions and exclusive offers
- Effectively communicate consumer centric information including promotions, tenants, opening hours and directions.
- Co-ordinate communications within the required frequencies with external agents
- Manage and work closely with local bloggers/influencers building brand awareness.
- Assist and coordinate Centre research and data analysis.
- Coordinate and facilitate promotional events and entertainment activities within the Centre with the ultimate goal of attracting new customers, promoting brand loyalty, creating theatre at the Centre and driving retail sales.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of on-site projects from initial proposal to completion.
- Monitor and respond to sales trends with appropriate activities and support.
- Manage and co-ordinate on-site experience – ensuring the Centre look and feel aids footfall, dwell time and social interaction.
- Implementation of Centre approved marketing initiatives.
- Point of contact for day-to-day retail marketing questions/opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage organic social content.
- Maintain electronic direct mail and database management.
- Maintain The Boulevard website.
- Coordinate formal meetings with Retailers to monitor and track impacts of Centre support.
- Manage on site marketing materials.
- Contribute to tenant communications to include tenant newsletter, meetings etc.
- Control and report monthly on Expenditure against Marketing budget
- Produce monthly marketing reports
- To undertake and perform any other reasonable task or duty whether personal development or in response to a business need.
- Analyse and evaluate marketing initiatives
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Marketing, Social Media and Events experience is essential preferably within the retail / leisure industry.
- Proactive approach to work and a can-do attitude.
- Willing to take responsibility for own work.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Flexible approach to your work, including the ability to do occasional out-of-hours.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Ability to proactively and creatively solve problems.
- Build and maintain key relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- IT skills – Microsoft Office, and CRM Browser based systems.
Last day of application is 13th January 2023
Email CV’s to Lesleypoots@the-boulevard.co.uk and firstname.lastname@example.org